Our sustainable development policy
Polca is an economically stable company.
A responsible employer
- • Polca offers a rewarding, stable occupation to its employees.
- • Polca complies with all the legal staff remuneration and management provision.
- • Polca pays special attention to the need to guarantee employees enjoy the right working conditions.
- • Key commitment to staff training.
- • A clearly defined and shared hygiene and safety policy.
An environmentally responsible company
Polca acknowledges the need to pay careful attention to its impact on the environment.
Curbing energy consumption:
The energy efficiency index was down 25.25 % in 2016 and the figure for CO2 emissions was 30.55%, in 2017.
Meeting environmental obligations:
All required permits are updated (Econsult).
Polca not only supplies premium quality deli products but does so in a manner that reflects the Company’s commitment to conducting its business in full compliance with applicable laws and adhering to the principles of integrity and honesty.
To ensure compliance with these laws and principles, we rely on Codes of Conduct (Staff & Suppliers) and Governance Codes that have been developed for permanent implementation. These codes, which you can read about below, form the common basis for a healthy collaboration, aiming at strict compliance with our values, the laws that govern us, as well as our ethics.